WHAT KIND OF PROTECTION FENTO® SUNGLASSES LENSES OFFER?
R /: All sunglasses lenses are certified and offer 100% UV400 protection resistant to UVA and UVB rays.
ARE THE FENTO® GLASSES OR FRAMES WATERPROOF?
R/ No, due to the natural wood porosity. They can only be exposed to short periods of rain if necessary, but should be dried as quickly as possible.
ARE THE USED WOODS CERTIFIED?
R /: Woods are legal, certified and from reforested forests; old trees are cut and new ones are planted, promoting a very important oxygen cycle and to absorb the CO2 that is so bad for the environment.
WHICH ARE THE BEST GLASSES OR FRAMES ACCORDING TO MY FACE?
R /: It depends on what you want to emphasize or minimize; repeating a line of the face in the frame accentuates the trait, eg round faces are accented with a round frame and minimized with a rectangular frame.
CAN THE FENTO® GLASSES OR FRAMES GENERATE ALLERGIES?
R / No, because the materials and coatings are completely natural.
PHYSICAL FRAMES CHANGES?
R /: Because our materials are 100% natural, mainly wood, you may eventually present a variation in appearance, either in form or color due to temperature changes. You need to give the best care to its frames and keep it in the best possible condition. However, if your frame has a very strong change in materials affecting its functionality or design, Fento® will replace your product, as long as this situation is referred to in our return policy.
CAN I REPLACE ANY PART OF MY FRAME?
Yes. For this service, the frame must be sent to Fento Repair Center for replacement. We suggest you read our warranty policy for coverage, since if this service is not part of the guarantee, a moderate sum for replacing the item may be charged.
* The FENTO frames are made from plywood for normal use but can not support loads that are not designed for.
* Glasses are treated with a mixture of oils and organic waxes that protect the wood; if your frame begins to feel a little dry is recommended to apply FENTO mixture or failing beeswax and cocoa butter.
* Do not immerse in water.
* Save the sunglasses in its provided suitcase and in a safe place.
* Always clean the glasses with microfiber bag that comes with it to avoid scraping
* Sunglasses are not suitable for direct viewing in the sun and exposure to artificial UV radiation or when driving in dark conditions.
Sunglasses have UV 400 protection and 100% guaranteed glasses and comes with latest technology, all quality standards and traceability offered by one of the largest optical in Latin America.
The ophthalmic lens are neutral (no formula), which allows the customer go to their optical center for manufactured their formulated lens (see indications in customer service)
MOUNTING AND DISMOUNTING OF LENSES *
The preparation of the ophthalmic lens mount must adhere to the exact design of the neutral lens. The lens assembly and disassembly must be done with great care not to cut or break the frame, in case you find some resistance to hold the lens is recommended to lower a bit dimension to the lens and beveled according to the size of the slot
* applies only for ophthalmic frames
Fento eyeglasses come with a two years warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects.
* You must present the warranty certificate.
* Fill the claim form available here: Fento Claim Form Our customer service will contact with you.
* Fento reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects.
* The warranty will be invalid if the product is misused: physical blows, breaks, scratches, water damage and exposure to extreme temperatures.
* In case of manufacturing defects, Fento will repair or exchange the product at no cost, as long as it is within the warranty's timeframe.
* Costs out of warranty terms will be assumed by user.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
You have the right to return any article order online that has not been worn within 30 days from the date of original purchase for full refund. All refunds will be prepared in the type of original payment.
Please send original receipt in the return box and keep a copy of this for future references.
If the sunglasses are purchased at a fair, this item is non refundable
Fento is the owner of the information collected on www.fentoshop.com; personal information from our users at several different points on our website. If you want to buy a product FENTO, we will request certain personally identifiable information on your order. You must provide personal information (such as name, email, mailing address, etc.) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, etc.). We use this information for purposes of payment and shipment. If we have trouble processing your order we may use this information to contact you.
If you want to subscribe to our mailing list, we will use your name and email address to send you our newsletter. Being aware of your privacy, we will always give you the option to unsubscription from this service.
ACCESSING TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes in time, you can let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org