Fento eyeglasses come with a two years warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects.
* You must present the warranty certificate.
* Fill the claim form available here: Fento Claim Form Our customer service will contact you.
* Fento reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects.
* The warranty will be invalid if the product is misused: physical blows, breaks, scratches, water damage and exposure to extreme temperatures.
* In case of manufacturing defects, Fento will repair or exchange the product at no cost, as long as it is within the warranty's timeframe.
* Costs out of warranty terms will be assumed by the user.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
You have the right to return any article order online that has not been worn within 30 days from the date of original purchase for full refund. All refunds will be prepared in the type of original payment.
Please send the original receipt in the return box and keep a copy of this for future references.
If the sunglasses are purchased at a fair, this item is non-refundable
Fento is the owner of the information collected on www.fentoshop.com; personal information from our users at several different points on our website. If you want to buy a product FENTO, we will request certain personally identifiable information on your order. You must provide personal information (such as name, email, mailing address, etc.) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, etc.). We use this information for purposes of payment and shipment. If we have trouble processing your order we may use this information to contact you.
If you want to subscribe to our mailing list, we will use your name and email address to send you our newsletter. Being aware of your privacy, we will always give you the option to unsubscription from this service.
ACCESSING TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes in time, you can let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org